Monday, April 7, 2008

Kaitlyn





Here are a few of the pictures I took when Kate made cheer on Thursday. I decided to do a quick blog about my oldest daughter, Kaitlyn. Most of you know her but for those of you that don't...here's a bit of info:) Kaitlyn was born on Nov. 12, 1993. She is 14 and in the 8th grade at Sandridge Jr. High. She is a very outgoing and friendly girl! She started talking at the age of 9 months and hasn't stopped since! Kaitlyn loves to dance and has been dancing since she was 2 1/2. She is currently on the Show Team with Studio 48 Dance. Kaitlyn loves her cell phone, texting, Dr. Pepper, Jamba Juice, strawberries, reading, hanging out with friends and watching movies. She does not like germs, roller coasters or sloppy joes. Kaitlyn is a great student and loves school. We lover her very much and we are so proud of her!!!

5 comments:

Jennie said...

Cool post! Kaitlyn is such a cutie pie. What a wonderful daughter!!

Jen said...

Such a sweety. It makes me sad that I was released from YW's right after you guys moved in and I wasn't able to get to know her much. Hey I'm a big fan of DP (Dr. Pepper) also. However, I'm trying to be good and cut back. Sux big time.

Crissy said...

That is so Awesome, Lori!! What a sweet daughter you have!!
I love DP too, only I have to get the diet kind. Fun pictures!!

Unknown said...

What a darling girl. So, Lorski, did you convert to Dr. Pepper from Diet Coke? What's this I hear? LOL

Christy said...

Kaitlyn, Congrats on making "Cheer" you are so talented and such a cutie, you can tell your mom is bustin' with pride over you! Your the coolest cousin I have!
C