Ok, so I know it has been over a month since I blogged last. I should be folding laundry and scrubbing my bathrooms but instead, here I sit updating my blog site. I am afraid no one will lurk anymore if I don't get on the ball! Thngs here at the Banta home have been crazy as ever. I swear May is every bit as busy as December anymore! Here are some pics to prove the insanity! We have had induction ceremonies for cheer, National Jr. Honor Society, Jr. High Awards Night, piano recital, dance competitions (we took first again :)) and dance recital on Saturday. Not to mention fieldtrips, work, cleaning and church stuff. And in the spare time we Ken is trying to work on the yard to get ready for grass. We finish school on Friday and 23rd and then we board a plane for Georgia to visit Ken's sister. Then the fun actually begins! We are going to a Brave's game on Memorial Day and then we are off to Savannah for a couple of days to play at the beach. It will be way fun and pictures will be coming! Well, that's it in a paragraph about our crazy month!!!! Have a great day!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
I love the Braves! If you need grass help I'm sure Tony would be more than happy to help, we are getting part of ours on Sat. so I'm excited!
You NEED a vacation after this last week! Love the pictures, especially of the hubsand working hard on the yard!
I found out the name of the bushes in front of my house.... flowering Cistena (sp?) Plum. Hope that's the right name. Have a great vacation!
Nope!! I never stop lurking! I lurk here at least twice a day. What a fun vacation in store for you all! Can I come too?!! I promise to be quiet! LOL!!
Let me know when you are ready to scrap some photos :)
Lori, I blog hopped over here from Lisa's blog. You have such a beautiful family and they are up to so many wholesome activities. What a great Mom you are! Hope your Mother's Day was awesome. Miss ya
I know you guys are busy, but I always take a moment to check here jsut in case. Thanks for taking on that Primary "stuff" this week! You're awesome!
Oh, I'm so glad you're back. I was so worried! Love the pictures.
Post a Comment