Ok, I know that I am a slacker when it comes to blogging. I have good intentions and then I get sidetracked with life in general. The kids and I finished school on May 23rd and on the 24th we left for Georgia. We had an amazing vacation and it was great to see Ken's sister Terie and her family. We went to an Atlanta Braves Game on Memorial Day, went to Stone Mountain (a civil war battle site), and then went to Savannah for two days. We even made a little side trip to Hilton Head Island, SC just to say we had been there. We also went to Tybee Island, GA and visitied Fort Pulaski, another civil war site. Kaitlyn went to Especially for Youth the week we returned and we have actually had a week without any huge commitments. I have been trying to "organize" my scrapbook supplies that have been boxed up for the past year since the move. I think I have a serious illness with collecting stuff. Now I just need to start scrapbooking again! If anyone wants to come over, I have lots of room and lots of stuff you can use!!! Ken has been working on the yard and I think we will be ready to start the sprinklers in a week and hopefully we will have grass by the 4th (that is my hope anyway!) I really want a yard! The dirt pile is not as much fun as grass! I'm not sure what we will do with our time once the yard is done! I posted some pics of the trip so you can see how pretty Georgia is!
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Very pretty pictures. Sounds like a fun trip. I know what you'll be doing when you get the yard in. And it will take up a ton of time. You'll be taking care of the yard. Upkeep is neverending!!
We should take turns doing a scrapbook night at our homes. I know I could do it at BYOC, but I'm usually running around and stuff to prepare for it. I need to get caught up and use my supplies also.
The pictures are neat!
Good luck with the yard!
I second the scrapbook nights. I just finished Konner's scrapbook so all I have to do when he comes is slap pictures on. I officially caught the scrapbook bug again and hope I can find the time to keep it up. As far as the yard, Jennie said it all...upkeep! If you need help with sprinklers give the hubs a call. I love the pictures!
WOW!! looks like you have just had a really fun time! Love your photos!
Now.... You ready to scrap em'? :)
Good to have you back, Lori!
Hey, Lori and Ken! That looks like it was a great trip to Georgia. I wish I had been there with you...wait a munute...I was there!! We had an absolute blast being with you guys! I hope we get to do it again some day. We love ya'll a bunch (just a bit of Georgian talk for you there.) Hey, where is the picture of Waffle House? I can't go back in the place until I have a copy of it for them! We miss you!
Love ya lots, Terie
You finally got there after the delay!! Looks like you had fun
Post a Comment