Ok, just a quick note...Kaitlyn made cheer! Yeah!!! Man what a stressful day! I was a mess. She was fine but I was SO nervous for her! We had to wait outside the school (no parents or friends were allowed in the school) until all of the scores were added. They brought all of the girls into the big gym and handed them an envelope that said whether they made it or not. She came out of the gym and ripped it open. I had wanted to take pictures but thought I would jinx it if I had a camera in her face. When she saw the "congratualtions" across the top of the paper she started screaming and jumping up and down. I was so relieved! 12 girls out of 21 made it. The current cheerleaders took them to dinner at Chili's and made the new girls stand out on Riverdale Road doing cheers until 30 people honked. It was SO fun to watch! I am so proud of her. I will post some pictures tonight...I left my camera at home and I am at work right now...so I need to go!!! Thanks for all the suport and well wishes!!
Friday, April 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
WOO HOO!!! Congrats to Kaitlyn!!
That's awesome! You sound like such a proud Mamma.
Awwwww! Congratulations Kaitlyn! Lori, why didn't you join the other cheerleaders and cheer for honks? And a big congrats to Mom for being the taxi driver and cheerleader on the side-lines.
Hip hip hooray! I am so excited for you both! What an exciting week. I have been thinking about you and kaitlyn all morning...wondering what happened...glad it's all good news!!
Congrats to Kaitlyn and Lorski you must be so proud! Hey post those pics we want to see that darling cheerleader.
Congratulations!
YAY!! CONGRATS!! So glad she made it!! WTG Kaitlyn!!
Post a Comment