Ok, so I know that it has been almost 2 months since I last made an entry. It has been really crazy around our house, not really an excuse to not blog, but my free time has been pretty much eaten up with construction, family, and running kids to their various activities. Lets just give a brief update, and I will add pics later! The basement is about 80% finished. All we have left to do is put door knobs on the doors, paint and put on the sliding closet doors, grout the tile in the bathroom and set the finish. The marble guy will finish the counter tops and window sills next week sometime and then Ken can set finish and have the shower glass doors installed. Oh, and the rock guy needs to rock the fireplace. Whew, it seems like a lot left but compared to the beginning, it isn't really that much left. Kaitlyn was in the school play the last week of February. She did and AWESOME job and in my opinion, stole the show! She has been busy this week with cheer clinics and tomorrow is try-outs for 9th grade cheerleader! Good luck Kate! I kept busy this past few weeks getting things ready for Ken's parents 50th wedding anniversary dinner. We had a family dinner last Friday at Maddox, complete with a DVD of family pictures that I did. It was A LOT of work but it was worth it! I got to see lots of pictures that I have never seen before. We had Easter dinner with all of the Banta family at our house and enjoyed seeing my nephew Cameron who just returned from his mission to Birmingham England. So that is a quick update...I will add pics later and let you all know the results of the cheer tryouts!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How Exciting! Wishing Kate lots of luck tomorrow! Sounds like you have tons and pics and ready to scrap? ;) Can't wait to see you pictures, Lori!
I know how busy you've been these last few months, yet still checked everyday for an update! Glad you had a minute to do it! Looking forward to the pictures and hope the try outs go really spectacularly!!!! Rah rah rah!
hey, amy's uncle is the mission pres i birmingham, england. ask cameron if his mission pres was pres. moffit.
Glad you're back!
Good luck with the house! I had no idea where you lived until I was driving around yesterday in that cult-a-sac (is that how you spell it?) for RS visits and Nikki pointed it out to me. LOVE YOUR HOUSE!
Yay on the basement! You will have to give me the grand tour when it's all finished.
I have now joined the blogging cult. Thanks to Holly!
Here's my little cheer for Kaitlyn...
KK, KAI, TT, LYN, Kaitlyn, Kaitlyn, Kaitlyn!!!! Good luck friend!
Post a Comment