Thursday, January 31, 2008

Still New at the "Blogging"

Ok, so I am not good at this blogging! It is much easier for me to work with "real" paper on my scrapbook pages and make it look cute...I can't figure out much but I will keep playing with this. I am determined to make mine look as good as some of the other ones I have seen! (Well, maybe not that cute but at least I am trying, right??!) I haven't taken very many pictures lately so these are the most current ones of the kids that I have taken that weren't just snap shots. The basement is coming along nicely. The sheetrock was delivered today and the guy is supposed to start hanging it tomorrow!!!! I am hopeful that we will be done by the end of March! We had fun this morning watching Kaitlyn and Lexi on Fox 13 news. Their dance team was on the morning news with "Big Buddah", he is a reporter that travels around and does different spots each morning from different events. I think they were doing it to promote So You Think You Can Dance that airs next week?? Who knows! Both girls were on and had their moment of fame. We have had parent teacher conferences this week and have been busy with that. Well, I'm off to run again...hopefully I can play around with this and do better.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Hi Lori! I love the pictures. Keep updating...I will be watching!

*tif* said...

Hello Lori,
I like your background! I doubt I'll be getting that good for some time. I'd like to come and see footloose. it sounds like a lot of fun!
Tif