I decided to start a new blog..especially since I couldn't log on to my last one for some reason! So I am starting over. I have had fun reading some new blogs and wanted to try again. I haven't figured out how to make it "cute" yet but I'll figure it out! So....just an update..We moved into our new house in West Haven in August. We have been busy getting adjusted to a new ward, school, friends etc. The kids are pretty settled and enjoying life again. Kaitlyn is 14 and in 8th grade. She enjoys school, friends, text messaging, dancing, and singing. She is one of the leads in the school production of "Footloose". She plays Wendy Jo, Ariel's friend...if you are a fan. McKay is 10 and in 5th grade. He enjoys sports of any kind, watching and playing. He is playing basketball and his team is 2 and 0 for the season so far! He plays point guard. McKay is a master at video games. He thinks it is fun to play his dad because he usually wins! He just started piano lessons last month and is doing great! Lexi is 6 and in 1st grade. She loves school and friends. She still enjoys dance, coloring, playing with her dolls and playing with friends. Lexi just lost another tooth tonight, with the help of dad! Ken has just been put in as 2nd couselor in our new wards' bishopric. Needless to say, he has been in a lot of meetings this past month! He is trying to get our basement finished in his spare time. We will hopefully be ready for the sheetrockers to start next week. I keep busy running our three children to their various activities and friends. I am in the primary presidency in our new ward and that has kept me busy lately. Well...that's just a quick update for everyone. I will try to post some pics of the new house soon!
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment