Monday, February 11, 2008

It's February Already!

Ok, I can't believe that it is almost the middle of February already. Things are so crazy around here lately that time is just flying by. The sheetrock guy finished the walls this weekend and Ken started hanging doors tonight! He is going goose hunting (with his business partner Jeff and a salesman that they work with) in Colorado on Wednesday so the construction in the basement will have to wait for a week. McKay has been busy playing basketball and his team is 5-0 for the season so far...go Destroyers!! Lexi and Kaitlyn are getting ready for the dance competitions to begin next month and Kaitlyn is getting ready for "Footloose" starting the 25th. She has been working very hard for this so everyone will have to come and see her! She is also performing for the district solo and ensemble competition on th 26th. She is singing a duet with her friend Fallon. Whew!!! Needless to say it has been a busy month for us. I love it though. It is fun to see the kids so involved in activities and I love to watch. I guess you could say that I am a pretty proud mom!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

I don't know how you do it, Lori! You are an amazing woman and I am glad I know you. Have fun with all your family activities.

Crissy said...

Ditto what Jennie said!! How do you do it?!! I am sure there are many photos in all these fun events to scrap ;) Let me know when you want me to come show you how to do Digital scrapbooking! You will absolutely LOVE it!! See you Sunday!