Ok, so I know I am a horrible blogger...but I just changed my layout so I feel better. I will add more pics later..I promise. I have been sitting at my desk for 3 hours filling out Christmas cards! I am done though and I just need to put on the stamps!!! I really hate doing cards but I love getting them so I do it anyway. I am finished with my shopping almost and haven't wrapped one present! Hopefully tomorrow night I can hide away and finish up s I can relax for a while. I LOVE this time of year and I love the hustle bustle of the season! It is just so much fun, even though it is chaotic!! I guess I love chaos:)
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YAY! A post! Good job on shopping and cards. I am about done shopping and have no cards at all. Maybe that's why I don't get many. Hmmm.
So impressed that you are done with your Christmas cards! We should get together, as a group, order a pizza, and wrap gifts. We can do it at the church. Let me know, unless you already have wrapped them, then you can watch me wrap gifts and eat pizza! Can't wait to see your pictures!
WOW!! You go Girl! I haven't even started shopping or do Christmas cards yet. I am such a last minute person!
I just mailed out most of my cards yesterday and it made me feel so good! I too don't like doing them, but it is so fun to get them. I have about 90% of my shopping done since I also have to worry about Tony's birthday too. Way to go on posting!
Post a Comment