Thursday, October 2, 2008

Trying Again:)






Ok, I am going to try this again and add some more pics of my other children..yes I have 2 more kids, it just seems like I am always posting pictures of Kaitlyn. Maybe that's because she is involved in so much that I take lots of her lately. McKay and Lexi are really cute too:) McKay was just selected last week to be a 6th grade peer leader. That means he gets to help with school activities and show new kids around the school. I think it is kind of like a student body officer except he was selected by the teachers instead of being voted in. He is doing AWESOME at school (straight As) and is so good about getting all of his homework done without being asked. Now if I could just get him to clean his room as diligently as he is about homework. Lexi is on a comp team for dance again this year and loves it. She is still into Hannan Montana anything and knows the words to every song she has ever sung. I hope Miley Cyrus comes back to Utah in concert! Lexi has really developed a love for reading and is reading all of the time. She is such a fun kid to have around! Friends are really important to her and she is always planning "late night" activities for her and her friends. It is a riot to have them around and watch them be so girly! Ok, enough about my cute kids!

5 comments:

Jennie said...

Cute pictures, Lori. Helps to have cute kids. I've enjoyed your updates!!

Jen said...

Love Lexi's wig! Hannah Montana, eat your heart out!

Mama Bear said...

You have such great kids, I think it is a tribute to their mom and dad!

The Morgan Family said...

I can't believe how much older your kids have gotten. They are all as cute as ever. I hope we can see you all when we come out to Utah in December, we've missed you.

Courtney (your niece--Terie and Brent's daughter)

The Morgan Family said...

hi mckay,katilyn.lexi,lori and ken its tay-tay:)!!!
Its soooo boring down here in Georgia.I loved it when you guys came here. It was so fun.I miss you guys sooo much. I hope for the summer I can come in Utah. love the pictures you guys are getting older. probably I can get my blog so if I do come see it:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!